For as long as I can remember, I’ve followed my families footsteps and have been Goth.
I follow the Goth lifestyle, the clothes, the music, the tattoos and piercings, I love everything Goth.
But there are some things about me, and some things I like that are not Goth at all, and I’m going to let you in on my un-Goth secrets.
Usually, I look something like this….
…You get the idea…
Let the confessions begin!
1. I f*cking love the colour PINK! Seriously, I can’t get enough of it.
2. I’m a huge gamer nerd. I game almost every day on all different systems. I even have nerdy gaming tattoos!
3. I love everything Alice In Wonderland, and have quite a large collection of Alice things, including make up and a mad hatter’s tea cup.
4. I still play Pokemon Go as if it just came out.
5. I LOVE reality TV. Seriously, I can sit and watch shows like; My 600lb Life, Hoarders, Embarassing Bodies, 90 Day Fiance, My Big Fat American Gypsy Wedding, and so many more shitty reality shows for hours on end.
6. I ride horses, and have done for years. I even show them sometimes.
7. I f*cking love rap. Everything from old school rap, to hip hop, to Eminem, to underground rappers that no one has ever heard of, to Hollywood Undead …and I hate to say it, but I really like Nicki Minaj.
8. I like cartoons such as Adventure Time and Spongebob.
9. I love Disney and Pixar movies.
10. Make up is one of my passions. I don’t always wear dark make up, I really like to play around with it and create different looks, and yes, that includes bright colours.
11. I love everything unicorn, galaxy and mermaid (and I did way before it was a trend).
12. My dream is to work with animals, and I am in veterinary school.
13. I know how to twerk, and I do it….a lot. I was also named “Queen of Twerk” at an event I attended.
14. I adore Pin Up and Pin Up Girls. I also do Pin Up modelling.
15. I have the most adorable alien tattoo on my leg (proof I’ve loved space and the galaxy before it was a trend). She’s floating around in space wearing a pink dress and a tutu. (Yes, my legs are hairy in this picture. Girls get hairy legs too. What you gonna do about it??)
16. I love shoes, and am the proud owner of over 150 pairs of shoes, and counting.
This is not the end of the list. As time goes on (and I think of more) I will add them!